Sunday, December 7, 2008

How big is my mouth??

Kota's loves to suck on his hands, so you would think that he'd like to suck on a binky but no. He'll suck on his arm, hand, my hand or arm. Here are some cute pictures of what he does.

I like his form.

End result from sucking.




3 comments:

Family said...

He is the funniest baby ever! little Hicky giver! SOOOO Cute!

Unknown said...

Hooray!! I'm so glad I can stalk you now! I love your baby!!
And I can't believe you've been married for SIX YEARS!!! It doesnt seem like it's been that long...

The Lindsey's said...

Misa,
Connie showed me your blog! Your little family is SOOO cute! I can't believe Kota can do so much already! I loved his announcement picture with that huge smile. Amazing! I'm glad to see that you guys are doing well. You'll have to check out our blog when you get a chance... thelindseyloop.blogspot.com. I haven't posted since the Holidays began but after the new year there might be some new stuff... Until our new little one arrives- then there might be another blog break =). Hopefully we'll be able to keep up more!