Monday, January 19, 2009

Green Canyon

We went to Green Canyon for a ward party. It was fun other than the pool itself was as hot as a hot tub. It was seriously warmer than Kota's hot tub. I think Kota was trying to figure out why his bath was this weird blue thing and why there were so many people but he just leaned back and chilled. At one point we took him out of his car just to cool him off a little. Then when we put him back in we left his feet out and he used them to play with the steering wheel. We didn't stay in the pool long because I was starting to sweat and I was sure that if it was bothering me then it had to be getting to warm for Kota. I think that we will go swimming again but I hope that it isn't as hot the next time.




4 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

I cannot believe how old and different he already looks! He is sooo stinking cute...Kinsey cant wait to see him tomorrow and give him kisses and hugs...she LOVES babies!

Noriko Anderson said...

That car is awesome... where did you find that... oh and did you get a chance to call your dr... I took dane in for his four month, and the dr is all "oh it's just colic..." SO ANNOYING... Anyway, Kota is so cute.. I can't get over how happy he is...

Family said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley and Dave said...

Happy Birthday!