Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Las Vegas

We decided to get away for the New Year. My family (The Miyasaki side) was having new years in Las Vegas and we decided to join in. So Kota got to go on his 1st airplane ride. It was so great cause we got to fly right out of Idaho Falls.
Kota did so great. When the plane started it did startle him a little, but other than that he just played the whole way there.
Here is his face at take off.

Everyone (well almost everyone) dressed up 70's style. We went shopping that day to find our outfits. We usually aren't one's that enjoy dressing up but I have to admit that it was pretty fun and I would definitely do it again.


Aaron (Carlos) and Miyeko

John, Noriko, Ethan, & Dane
Brad & Whitney

Stewart & Taunya

Tate & Phoebe
Aaron, Me, & Kota
Aaron had some really nice tight pants on if you are lucky I'll get him to wear them again.
There were others that dressed up but we didn't get their pictures so sorry anyone that we didn't post.

Here is what Kota was doing at midnight.


Kota on the flight home.



Back in the cold of Idaho.

6 comments:

khicks said...

Hey, I totally think you & Aaron should wear those outfits to my parents one Sunday. Groovy!!!

Unknown said...

those outfits were sick. i'm so glad no one ripped a hole in their pants...

cake expectations said...

Aww man, it looks like you all had a blast!

The Sheppards said...

WOW! What's it gonna take to get Aaron back in those?!

Matt said...

Holy Crap, Congrats on the baby!!!! Wow it's awesome to hear from you, I thought after High School our somewhat disfunctional friendship would be dead. Man, you guys look great, 6 big years is awesome. Jill and I will be married for 5 in March. I also went to Vegas, only it was last week for the Consumer Electronics Show. Still a nerd, I know. Man, it's good to see ya!

Sarah and Adam said...

Your son is darling! I am so glad you found my blog! Now we can keep in touch!