Okay so it's been a really long week. The batteries in my camera died and I haven't made it to buy new ones. I could use just regular AA but then they die after 2 pictures. So no pictures today.
Then Kota got really sick on Thursday and he is getting 2 teeth so he has been very unhappy. Then I got sick. So we are hopefully on our way to recovery but that means Aaron will most likely be sick when I feel better and you know how men are when they are sick. So I'm hoping next week I can get something more exciting posted.
3 years ago

2 comments:
It stinks when you kid is sick! I have actually been really fortunate, I barely ever get sick...expecially when Kins is sick. Or, when I do, Dave is usally around to take care of her for me :)
Hey, when is that recipe exchange again?!
Girl you need Stewart to hook you up with some rechargeables.
And get well soon!!!
ps I need your email address.
Post a Comment