Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tag (for Karen)

So Karen (my sister-in-law) tagged us awhile ago to post our 6th picture in our 6th folder in our pictures and I wanted to do it but never got to it so better late than never. I also tag anyone else that would like to join in.
So this picture is from our family reunion in 2007. They always make each family gather and take pictures. This isn't the Tateshi Miyasaki family which we would be in but it is the Fusako & Takeno Sakaguchi family which has a pretty funny story. We were there and Aaron is like I swear that guy is from the Ultimate Fighter (Aaron loves the UFC) anyways I was like whatever there is no way that it is him. Seriously we are in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Well Aaron is like I have to go ask. As it turns out it was him He married one of my cousins in 2006. Aaron was like a little school kid that just got told he was going to Disney World. I'll post the picture of Aaron and Brandon Melendez. You can see the excitment in Aaron's face.

1 comment:

khicks said...

Thanks Misa!!! I thought everyone was ignoring me. (except my mom). Cute background by the way.