Wednesday, May 6, 2009

8 month picture

I know I can't believe he is 8 months old. He has almost been here as long has he was baking.
Here is his picture in his 12 month onesie. The picture is blurry but I still love it, but you can't help it he is just to dang cute.

If you can't tell from the picture above he is pretty close to crawling. He just hasn't figured out how to move his knees. He wants to leap and that usually ends up with his face in the carpet.

Kota got him self stuck under our bed it was so funny because he keep trying to roll again but couldn't get it to happen. He was kicking and grunting trying his hardest to get out but I finally had to pull him out.

4 comments:

Family said...

He is getting so big! It is crazy how fast time goes by. He looks really cute stuck under the bed!

Noriko Anderson said...

he is really cute.. I can't wait to get him and Dane together again...

khicks said...

That's funny he got stuck under your bed. And still smiling!!

The Sheppards said...

And who knew just a few days later he'd be crawling?!