Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Very Silly Boy

First of all here is his 9 month picture in his 12 month onesie. It pretty much fits. If he grows any longer than he won't be able to wear it anymore.
So funny thing that he started to do this last week. We usually just lay him down around 8 and then he plays or whines a little bit but then he falls asleep. Then before we go to bed we go and make sure that he is covered but instead of covering him up we have had to lay him down take a look at the pictures and you'll understand.

Is this weird or what???

4 comments:

Family said...

That is Nuts! I can't believe he falls asleep like that. He is so cute!

Noriko Anderson said...

he is so cute... as for the sleeping I've caught Dane like that more than once... and Ethan did that too... I hope Kota stays asleep when you move him... Dane usually wakes up.. it is so annoying... but they look SO uncomfortable... oh I got your magnet board... I LOVE LOVE LOVE it... such a great idea... it made mine look crapola...

Unknown said...

That is awesome!! It looks like back when risa used to fall asleep in her food...

The Lindsey's said...

Oh my goodness!!! That's so cool! and very uncomfortable looking=)! You should send that in to Jay Leno or Conan or someone! That deserves national attention =)