We have been trying to decided if our kid is a smart or just really weird. I came down stairs and he had piled his toys in this nice little pile. We are use to his piles of toys because he likes them all together, but the way he had this pile stacked was crazy. The jury is still out but thought it was a interesting picture to share.

His modeling career is about to begin. these pictures just make me laugh. The jacket he is wearing is really suppose to be on a bear but he was determined that he was going to wear it. We put it on and here are the pictures we were able to capture. Which is your favorite??



Our Little pirate. He was super excited to put the costume on. I think it was to boots. We were going for a smile but I guess the face fits the outfit.
3 comments:
He is pretty cute Misa! I really love the cropped jacket...its hot.
Aaron told us he was going to be Andy for halloween??
We were planning on that but I had bought this costume last year and forgot all about it so since it won't fit in it next year we decided to us it this year. Maybe next year I still have the red cowboy hat.
Post a Comment