Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Getting out....

With this stupid weather we haven't really done much but here is what we have been up to.
Last Monday we took our little family to see my brothers family and we went to the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving point. Our kid is obsessed with dinosaurs right now. We had to buy a book that had the names because he kept asking us its name and we had to keep saying dinosaur, baby dinosaur, big dinosaur and so on.

































It was fun having him tell us the name of the Dinosaurs as we were going through. We also got to go the the Farm there which for our family we live around most of the stuff there but he did get to ride a pony and yell yeehaw, which he says more like Ni hao probably because he watches that show Ni Hao, Kai-Lan.

For the Last update we went to Bear World. We always have a good time there. I do realize that I didn't take pictures of the bears.



Well I just hope that it warms up here soon. I'm going crazy having to stay in the house and I know my kid is too because he is always trying to run out to play in his sandbox anytime we go anywhere.

1 comment:

khicks said...

I know, this weather has been crazy!! It has been nice though that Dalton and Ally can finally have a little outside time now that the snow is gone. They spend hours in that sandbox. A very good investment, I think you will find that out also. Glad you posted some pics :)