Thursday, January 29, 2009

If only sleeping was this easy...

It always amazes me how easily and no matter what is going on Kota can go to sleep. Even in the most bizarre positions, the other day he was just watching his video and the next time I looked at him he was out. That was only about 3 minuets into his Baby Einstein video. Then I finished nursing him and he was awake when he got finished but when I looked back to burp him he was out. And I love the picture at the end. My mom and I left to the store and left him with grandpa and when we came back they were both out. Either grandpa Miyasaki is really good at putting him to sleep or he is really boring. Either way I'm still trying to figure out how come every time he spends time with him I usually find them both asleep somewhere.




2 comments:

Family said...

He is so cute! Lately Kael refuses to sleep! It is rough!

Noriko Anderson said...

Oh man, I wish Dane slept that good.. last night he was up three times, and the night before I about threw him out the window, he was up every hour... Oh and yes I got your message... THANK YOU for even asking... OH, BTW, we will be up the weekend of April 18th... Pat, John's brother is getting married... so if I can get John to take Friday off we will come up Thrusday... Do you think I could see him Friday? Do you guys have anything going on that weekend? Would it be ok to stay with you?, YOU CAN SAY NO... cause it's not like we don't have anywhere else to stay...